POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : HF seeded with flowers in a vain way [~900KB Mpg] : Re: HF seeded with flowers again, file on web Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HF seeded with flowers again, file on web
From: Spock
Date: 13 May 2001 09:35:33
Message: <3afe8da5$1@news.povray.org>
This looks nice.  If I could make a couple of suggestions they would be:

- Try it without the large scale motion of the plane (or the camera,
whichever you are doing).  I find this a bit headache-inducing and it also
masks any subtleties in the flower arrangement or motion.  Also your movie
size may be reduced if you keep the camera/plane relatively still... and
this would imply more frames and more detail within the same file size.

- Play with the flowers a bit more.  Try the other suggestions concerning
waves, height, timing, etc.  I like what you have done with the green
background and the bright petals, but you can keep going.

- For bonus points you might be able to figure out how to alternate between
two images.  If a wind were to flip over each petal in turn and reveal a
different picture on the underside you would have the basis for looping your
movie.  Or maybe I am just getting carried away here :-)

Anyway it looks great so far.  Looking forward to the evolution.